Occupational stress accounts for 50-60% of all lost working days and has a significant impact on productivity and profitability. Employee happiness and wellbeing is not a “nice to have” but instead should be a key concern for businesses of all sizes. That’s where we come in.
Our tailor-made occupational wellbeing and team development programmes include stress management, personality profiling, dyslexia support, coaching and training. All programmes are delivered and evaluated by our team of specialists, providing you with measurable outcomes and proven return on investment.
The benefits your company and employees will gain from our services include:
- Maximum employee performance and productivity
- Reduced employee absences, saving you an average of £644 per employee a year
- Identification of the causes of stress in your workplace and a tangible strategy to help prevent burnout
- More coherent and productive teams
- Motivated, valued employees and increased staff morale and retention